Terms and Conditions
Your contractual partner for all orders generated at Darkside Shop is TTC Creative, Petemoederslaan 7 BSA, 3552 AG, Utrecht, The Netherlands, hereinafter called “TTC Creative”. All deliveries of TTC Creative to the customer are based on the following general terms and conditions. These underlie all offers and agreements between TTC Creative and the customer and are considered as accepted for the duration of the entire business relationship. Conflicting or deviating conditions of the buyer are only binding if TTC Creative has accepted them in writing.
- Responsibility for Online Offer
TTC Creative is responsible for the articles and images offered in “Darkside Shop” as well as the overall design of the shop.
- Conclusion of the Contract
(1) The offers contained on the website „Darkside Shop“ represent a non-binding invitation for the customer to place an order with TTC Creative.
(2) By filling in and sending off the order form on the Internet, the Customer makes a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract of purchase and/or a contract for work and materials. Before finally sending off the order form, the customer has the opportunity to check that his/her details are right and if necessary to correct them on a summary page.
(3) The conclusion of the contract shall depend on punctual and correct supply of the goods to TTC Creative. This proviso shall not apply in the event of short-term disruption to deliveries or if TTC Creative can be held responsible for non-delivery, in particular if TTC Creative fails to make a congruent hedging transaction in good time. The Customer will be informed immediately that the service is not available. If Customer has already paid for the goods, this money will be reimbursed.
- Delivery / Shipping
In principle, delivery is made within three weeks from the date when the Customer receives confirmation of his/her order. Delivery dates and times are only binding if they are expressly confirmed as such by TTC Creative in writing. Delivery shall be conducted by a shipment service provider chosen by TTC Creative. The customer has to pay standard delivery costs which may depend on order value, and where it is shipped to.
(1) For customers ordering from EU states, the prices as given are the gross prices and include the statutory incidental taxes, in particular Value Added Tax. Postage and packing is charged for separately and shown separately in the invoice. The delivery address is definitive.
(2) For customers from outside the EU all stated prices are net prices. The delivery address is decisive. If, according to the statutory regulations, the goods are subject to sales taxes in the recipient country, then these shall be paid additionally upon receipt of the goods. Furthermore, the goods may be subject to import duties which the customer shall pay additionally upon receipt of the goods.
(3) The customer has to pay delivery and handling, which may depend on order value and the delivery location.
(4) Purchase price, along with delivery and handling charges are immediately payable, without deduction.
(1) The method of payment is by iDeal, credit card or PayPal. TTC Creative reserves the right of restricting the number of payment methods that a customer can choose based on delivery country or order value.
(2) In case of the method of payment chosen by the customer is not being practicable, where TTC Creative has met its contractual obligations, in particular if it is the case that a direct debit from the customer´s account is not possible due to a lack of funds or provision of wrong information, then the customer shall reimburse any additional costs incurred by TTC Creative or a third party which carried out the transaction.
(3) TTC Creative is entitled to make use of the services of trustworthy third parties for the handling of the payment:
a) If it comes to a default of payment of the customer, TTC Creative is allowed to assign its claims to a debt collection agency and transfer the personal data required for the handling of payments to these third parties.
b) In the case of intervention of third parties in the handling of payments, then payment in relation to TTC Creative only counts as made if the amount has been provided contractually to the third party, so that the third party can dispose of it as it sees fit.
(4) The customer agrees to electronic invoicing only.
- Reservation of Ownership
(1) Up to the payment of any monies owed to TTC Creative the goods remain the property of TTC Creative.
(2) The customer is obliged to handle the product with care up to the transfer of ownership.
(1) Information, drawings, figures, technical data, specifications of weight, measurements and services, which are contained in brochures, catalogues, newsletters, ads or price lists only are of an informational nature. No responsibility is accepted by TTC Creative for the correctness of this information. Regarding type and scope of delivery only the information shall be decisive which is contained in the order confirmation.
(2) As far as there is a defect in the goods which falls under warranty, the customer shall be entitled in the context of statutory regulations to demand supplementary performance, withdraw from the contract or a reduction in purchase price.
(3) Data communication via the internet, considering the current state of the technology, cannot be guaranteed as being flawless and/or available at any time. Thus, TTC Creative shall not be liable for the continuous and uninterrupted availability of the online offer.
(4) The term of limitation for claims under warranty for the goods provided is one year starting from the receipt of such goods.
- Limitation of Liability
(1) Apart from that, liability on the part of TTC Creative follows statutory provisions, insofar as nothing else is determined in these general terms and conditions. TTC Creative only bears unlimited responsibility for damages, no matter what the legal ground, in the case of deliberate action and gross negligence. In addition, TTC Creative also bears unlimited responsibility for damages in cases of mild negligence resulting in loss of life, bodily harm or damage to health. In the case of mild negligence and breach of an essential contractual obligation (cardinal obligation) TTC Creative liability is limited to the payment of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(2) As far as liability of TTC Creative is excluded or limited in these general terms and conditions then the same applies for personal liability for damages on the part of employees, representatives and agents of TTC Creative.
- Information about the right of withdrawal for Consumers
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (TTC Creative, Petemoederslaan 7 BSA, 3552AG, Utrecht, The Netherlands, email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, or e-mail).
Effects of withdrawal If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately 5 €. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Revocation of this contract is not possible with regard to the delivery of goods that have not been pre-fabricated, and which have been either selected individually or that have been explicitly personalised by the customer to meet his personal preferences.
- Technical and Design Deviations
When fulfilling the contract, we expressly reserve the right to deviate from the descriptions and information in our brochures, catalogues and other written and electronical documents with respect to material, color, weight, measurements, design or other features, as far as these can be considered reasonable for the customer. Reasonable cause for change may result from fluctuations customary in trade and technical production processes.
- Jurisdiction – Place of performance – Applicable law
(1) Place of fulfillment for all services is the place of business of TTC Creative in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
(2) According to these general terms and conditions the agreement is exclusively subject to the law of the The Netherlands.
(3) If individual provisions of these general terms and conditions are ineffective or oppose the statutory regulations, the rest of the agreement remains unaffected.
Version june 2020